Whether it is a personal bank account, a joint account or an account in your child's name, our advisers will assist you through the formalities and help you choose the everyday banking solutions (card, cheque book, standing order…) that best suit your needs.
Open an account in one of our 6 agencies, choosing the one that is closest to you.
3 steps and it’s done !
- Provide your address.
- Inform us of your free time.
- We take care of the rest.
Which documents are required for the appointment to open your new bank account?
- Original and valid identity documents (national identity card, passport, etc.).
- Proof of residential address (original document) showing the name of the applicant(s), dated less than 3 months prior.
Requirements for opening a Joint Account
To open a joint account (spouse, partner, family member or friend) the procedures require the presence of the joint account holders as well as presentation of the required original documents mentioned above.
- Your BCP Bank (Mauritius) adviser will assist you in choosing the services best suited to your profile and requirements.
- Your BCP Bank (Mauritius) Relationship Manager will establish comfortable communication for an easy relationship cast in trust.
- Choosing our all-inclusive Serenity or Serenity Plus Service Package will go a great way to simplifying your day-to-day banking operations.
- You can manage your account online 24h/7 and enjoy the deriving benefits with our e-banking service « bcpbank (Mauritius) Direct ».