Your car is beyond repair? You need to replace it? Or maybe… are you just dreaming of getting a new one: Sedan, SUV, Crossover? Why not a hybrid one?
BCP Bank (Mauritius) lends credit to your desires. With our car loans, you can treat yourself to a second hand or a brand new vehicle.
Who can apply and to what end?
Any person of legal age seeking part or total financing for the acquisition of a second hand or brand new car(1).
- Affordable and attractive rates. The calculation of interest rate is customised, subject to a number of criteria (personal capital contribution, or not; requested loan amount…).
- Maximum allowable loan amount is MUR 2 000 000, without requiring personal capital contribution.
- Monthly repayment term is limited to a maximum of 84 months.
- Repayment amount is determined according to borrower’s budget.
Rate calculation is subject to the following criteria: loan amount and term, type of vehicle, state of the vehicle.
Term granted depends on whether the vehicle is
|Maximum Loan Amount||
Here you go!
Application checklist (for Mauritian Residents)*
- Valid identity documents (national identity card, passport, etc.).
- Proof of residential address showing name of applicant(s), dated less than 3 months.
- Proof of income (latest salary slip, employment certificate from current employer, latest income tax return).
(1) Car loans are meant to finance the acquisition of less than 3.5 tons, 4-wheel, second-hand or brand new vehicles. Vehicles above 3,5 tons, 2-wheelers, trailers, caravans, camping cars and vehicles not requiring a driving license are excluded from our car loan facility. For more information, please enquire with your adviser.
(2) This offer is reserved to individuals of legal age, subject to examination and final approval of application by BCP Bank (Mauritius). For detailed information about availability and respective conditions, please enquire with your adviser at your branch.