1. Medical Assistance and Expenses Insurance
In case of a medical event during your trip
- Medical expenses incurred overseas are taken charge of / refunded (USD 50,000 limit per insured medical event and per person insured with an excess of USD 100 per insured person).
- Medical transport as well as medical repatriation are all organised and taken care of (within a limit of USD 50 000, with zero excess).
2. Travel Accidents Insurance
In case of accidental death or permanent invalidity (USD 50,000 per insured person / event, with zero excess). Benefits for children aged less than 16 is limited to USD 3,000. In any case, the payable compensation for travel accidents will not exceed 100% of the above-mentioned amounts as follows:
- Death: 100% of the above-mentioned amounts.
- Total and permanent loss of eyesight - 100% of above-mentioned amounts.
- Loss of limbs (one or two) - 100% of above-mentioned amounts.
- In case of total or permanent invalidity (other than cases mentioned above) - 100% of above-mentioned amounts.
3. Overseas Civil Responsibility Insurance
Are covered: corporal, material and immaterial damages (within a limit of USD 1 Million per insured person and per event, with zero excess).
4. Loss of luggage Insurance
Up to USD 500 is covered (excess of USD 50).
5. Travel Incidents Insurance
- Travel Delay − USD 40 limit (minimum of 4 hours delay).
- Baggage Delay − USD 75 limit (minimum of 4 hours delay).
- Document Replacement - USD 1500 limit (zero excess), covering, theft / loss of or damages to the insured person’s personal effects over the total duration of the travel period.