What are the main features available in the app BCP Bank (Mauritius) Direct Mobile?
- View your account balances in real-time;
- View your transaction history over the last six months;
- Transfer money locally towards registered recipients;
- Search for the branch or ATM near you;
- Access useful info (exchange rate calculator etc.).
What types of transfers can be initiated through Mobile Banking?
Only local transfers can be executed via the mobile application. Local transfers include:
- Form one of your accounts to another account (same beneficiary).
- Local transfers to other beneficiaries of the BCP Bank (Mauritius) or any other local bank. (MCB, SBM etc ...)
Will I be able to transfer funds even if I do not register the beneficiary account?
Transfers are possible only to registered beneficiaries only.
You may add new beneficiary only via your secured e-banking space.
What is the processing delay for bank transfers via the mobile app?
A local transfer is effective on recipient account within 24h, provided it is carried out prior to the cut-off time.
- A bank to bank account transfer is effective instantly (same beneficiary)
- Transfers performed before 2:30pm may be accounted on the same day– however the deadline for receipt of funds varies according to recipient banks, as MACSS (immediate) transfers are not possible online.
- Transfers performed after 2:30pm are accounted are accounted on D + 1. (This applies to working days solely and excludes closure time, week-ends and holidays)
Can Transfers be cancelled through Mobile Banking app?
Transfers cannot be cancelled through Mobile Banking.
It is important to fill in the required fields correctly right at the very first step of a transfer.
The second step consists in confirming the details of the transfer.