Are you considering buying property for the first time in Mauritius? Will it be your primary or maybe secondary residence? Do you simply wish to invest in a Mauritian real estate scheme such as an Integrated Resort Scheme (IRS), a Real Estate Scheme (RES) or Property Development Scheme (PDS) for the sake of deriving rental income? Whatever the case, BCP Bank (Mauritius) Foreign Currency Real Estate Loans are specifically tailored for each.
BCP Bank (Mauritius) offers foreign currency loans at extremely competitive rates in the following major currencies: EUR, USD, GBP, AUD.
Foreign currency loans at flexible rates are granted in one chosen currency and are revised according to a set index. For example, flexible-rate Euro loans and USD loans are respectively indexed on 1-month Euribor and 1-month Libor. For loans in other currencies, please contact us.
In case a fixed-rate Euro loan is more suitable to your situation, BCP Bank (Mauritius) provides fixed-rate real estate loans, an exclusive offer in Mauritius.
- Personalised service : a dedicated adviser of BCP Bank (Mauritius) will guide you through every step of your real estate loan application and define with you a financing plan made-to-measure to suit your requirements and needs.
- Attractive rates:
- Our flexible rates are extremely competitive and they allow you to benefit from any ulterior reduction in the reference index of your chosen currency, thereby lowering your monthly repayment amount.
- Our fixed-rate Euro loans provide a simpler option if you would rather choose a set and secure rate for your loan repayment.
- A choice of major currencies is available: EUR, USD, GBP, AUD, etc.
- Added security: to avoid the risk of exchange, match your loan currency with that of your income.
- Multiple benefits attached: investing in the Mauritian real estate sector does not only make you the owner of a residential property here; it also opens up rights to a Mauritian residency permit and, deriving, allows you to benefit from the country’s light fiscal regime. To be noted that the application for a Mauritian residency permit is subject to a real estate investment of USD 500 000 and above (or its equivalent in another currency).
How does it work?
Any physical person:
Maximum of 15 years, subject to approval of application.
|Personal Capital Contribution||
Capital contribution required depends on the nature of the project.