Connecting to my secure BCP Bank (Mauritius) Direct account
BCP Bank (Mauritius) Direct FAQ
How to login securely on Internet Banking?
Please proceed as follows to login securely on Internet Banking:
- Connect on our website : www.bcpbank.mu
- Click on « Accedez à vos comptes»
- You may choose the Language “English” which is found on top of the page on your left
- Once you have selected the language, enter your login number, followed by your password
In order to access your e-banking space, it is imperative that you have your subscription/login number and secret password. These two are sent to your physical address through separate mailings once you have completed your subscription at « BCP Bank (Mauritius) Direct »
Note: On your first login, you must absolutely change your password exclusively on digital mode.
I have forgotten/lost my access codes
- To get your login: You may call the Business Centre or contact directly your Relationship Manager who shall provide you the login n°.
- To obtain your password: please download and fill in the amendment form and drop it directly with your Relationship Manager.
- Our Business Centre is open from 9h to 17h during week days.
How to receive a new password?
- Once you have filled in the form for the reissuance of your password, you will have the choice of either receiving it at your address registered in our records or you may collect same directly at our head office (additional charges apply).
- Once you receive your password, we recommend that you change your password exclusively on digital mode.
How to change my password?
- You must login to your e-banking to change your password.
- Scroll down the menu « Services » on the left and click on the tab « Settings >> Password ». This will take you to the respective page to proceed with the change of your password.