BCP Bank (Mauritius) is connected to Mauritius Central Automated Switch (MauCAS), operated by the Bank of Mauritius. MauCAS is a digital platform, designed to provide instant payments on a 24x7 basis, through cards, mobile phone and other channels.
How to benefit from the services linked to MauCAS?
- First, you must register your BCP Bank (Mauritius) account on the third party application and or e-wallet you wish to use, connected to MauCAS platform.
- The bank account currency can only be in Mauritian Rupee.
- You may register several bank accounts held at BCP Bank (Mauritius).
- You must ensure that you use your mobile number registered at BCP Bank (Mauritius).
Features currently available
|Incoming of funds||
- You will be able to receive funds instantly into your BCP Bank (Mauritius) account from any other participating local bank and/or an e-wallet connected to MauCAS.
|Top-up of your e-wallet||
- You will be able to fund your e-wallet, via your registered bank account, free of charge.
- Your e-wallet is funded directly from your e-wallet platform and the registered bank account will be debited accordingly.
- You may fund your e-wallet as per the maximum amount authorised by your e-wallet provider.
Outgoing payment, like sending funds instantly, are not yet available. You may continue to perform your banking transactions through your usual banking channels, in our branches or via Internet Banking.