No need to risk your capital to boost up your savings! Savings UP is the ideal savings mechanism for those seeking higher remuneration than a conventional account and at no risks. Your capital remains readily available to you any time you need it.
- Attractive remuneration at 0.40%* per annum, with the possibility of enjoying a loyalty bonus boosting the interest rate up to 0.44 %* per annum.
- Interests, calculated daily, will accrue monthly.
- A savings account that could reward you with bonus interest each semester
- This savings remains readily available whenever you want to make a withdrawal.
Thumbs up! Your commitment brings rewards.
With Savings UP, BCP Bank (Mauritius) rewards your loyalty and commitment twice a year :
- 6 % bonus is calculated on total accrued interests over the first 6 months from account opening date ;
- 12 % bonus are calculated on total accrued interests over the last 6 months from account opening date ;
Bonuses are credited on the last day of the calendar period set for bonus calculation (after monthly interest payment).
*To be noted that Interests and bonuses are added to the capital, increasing the capital and thereby generating further increases in interests. Starting with a nominal 0.40% p.a, ensuing 2 bonuses paid up every 6 months can take the interest rate up to 0.44%.
Good to know:
- Savings account is solely in MUR.
- Unlimited and free deposits are acceptable.
- Savings remains available at all times.
- Withdrawals are authorised and these bear no penalty fee (at branches exclusively).
- Carry out local and international transfers.
- Account statements are sent every six months free of charge, by post, to the residential address.
All physical persons of legal age and not holding an existing Savings UP account
|Minimum Opening Amount||
|Minimum balance to earn interest||
Free and unlimited
Total and immediate (at branches)
Here you go!
Ready to apply? Here’s what you need to get started:
- Valid identity document (national identity card, passport, etc.) ;
- Proof of residential address showing name of applicant(s), dated less than 3 months;
- Proof of income (latest salary slip, employment certificate from current employer, latest income tax return).
**This list is not exhaustive.