An ambitious bank with a rich history
Strategically located in the Indian Ocean, at the crossroads of Africa and Asia, BCP Bank (Mauritius) is the only African bank that belongs to a robust international group having a strong presence in West, Central & North Africa.
With an integrated one-bank approach, we connect to investors looking for dynamic capital markets to facilitate trade and investment across Africa and Asia.
We actively serve the following business segments:
- Corporate & Institutional Banking
- Signature by BCP Bank (Mauritius)
- Personal Banking
- SME Banking
Key Facts &
Countries where we
Our strategic pillars
To achieve our mission and pursuing our robust African ambition, the bank’s strategic intent is focused on four key pillars to drive us forward.
Why choose BCP Bank (Mauritius)
Proximity to clients, with a relationship driven approach and personalised service.
Bespoke solutions, a global offering with a policy of constant innovation of our product offer
Industry expertise across the African & European continents through Representative Offices & Subsidiaries
Adherence to international standards, transparency and confidentiality
Strong performance of the BCP Group with NBI of USD 1,8 bn & a consolidated balance sheet of USD 41 bn
Executive Management Committee:
- Abdelwafi Atif - Chief Executive Officer
- Sangeetha Ramkelawon- Deputy Chief Executive Officer
- Nadia Dandjee - Finance Director
- Shakil Daby- Director Corporate & Institutional Banking
Non Exective Directors:
- Kamal Mokdad- Chief Executive Officer- BCP & International
- Abdeslam Bennani – Deputy CEO- Banque de l’International.
- Hanane El Boury – Director International Business Development- BCP Group
- Soumia Fathallah– Executive Director Group Transaction Banking - BCP Group
- Othmane Tajeddine- Director Capital Market Banking- BCP Group
- Hicham Belcaid– Corporate Banking Director- Banque de l’International.
- Jean-Louis Vinciguerra – Independent Director- Chaiman of the Audit Committee of BCP Bank (Mauritius)