What comes to mind when you think of moving to a bigger house when your family grows? Or sending your kids to a good school? With our Stepper Savings Plan, you can start saving right now for your future projects!
This savings plan comprises an initial savings phase of 4 to 6 years whereby capital is built up, As from the second year you are entitled to numerous advantages on our range of credit facilities.
- Attractive remuneration up to 2.05%* per annum.
- A secured savings: guaranteed interest rate for the whole duration of the contract term.
- Flexible deposits, allowing regular savings with the possibility of increased deposits as and when you can. All you need to start is a minimum opening deposit of MUR 10,000, then a minimum average monthly deposit of MUR 1,000. You can also deposit exceptional amounts, without exceeding the threshold set of MUR 2,000,000 (including capitalisation of interests).
- You will also benefit from a 25% bonus on the interests perceived on the 6th year
* Rate applicable as from July, 11, 2022 (base savings rate + 1.5%); conditions apply.
As you progress through life, your needs evolve. The key to being financially ready for every stage of your life lies in planning and saving early. Talk to us about your plans now!
All physical persons of legal age not holding an existing Stepper Savings Plan.
Opening of a Joint Stepper Savings Plan is not allowed.
|Minimum Opening Amount||
MUR 10,000 to MUR 200,000
Minimum of MUR 12,000 yearly – deposits can be performed on a regular basis (monthly, quarterly or half-yearly)
Any withdrawal would lead to the termination of your plan
This threshold Includes capitalisation of interests.
4 to 6 years.
Here you go!
Ready to apply? Here’s what you need to get started:
- Valid identity document (national identity card, passport, etc.) ;
- Proof of residential address showing name of applicant(s), dated less than 3 months;
- Proof of income (latest salary slip, employment certificate from current employer, latest income tax return).
**This list is not exhaustive.