Our new BCP Bank (Mauritius) Debit Card in Euro or USD is the easiest and most secure way to make purchases, effect payments or access your cash everywhere — every day. It packs all the convenience you need to access your Current Account in Euro or USD, on the go. Our card is designed to save you time and make your transactions easier and more convenient for both business or pleasure. So whether you’re paying for travels, equipment, business registration or advertising and even indulging in online shopping, it is the right card that meets your needs!
Features and Benefits
• A universal payment instrument: usage acceptable across the VISA network terminals worldwide with access to 29 million merchants, 943,000 VISA ATMs and 600,000 other ATMs accepting VISA cards.
• Practical: having BCP Bank (Mauritius) VISA Gold high purchasing and cash withdrawals thresholds makes it highly practical
You can choose these according to your personal lifestyle:
In Euro-8000 daily and 30,000 monthly
In USD- 10,000 daily and 37,500 monthly
Withdrawal thresholds, applicable to ATM transactions:
In Euro-800 daily and 12,000 monthly
In USD- 1000 daily and 15,000 monthly
• Convenient: Hassle free for travelling needs- no need to carry cash and risk associated with it. This card is also an easy banking solution for students abroad.
• Protection: an extensive array of insurances while travelling, giving you peace of mind.
• Transparency: take charge of your business spending with more transparency in spends tracking
• Security: the VISA GOLD card is a secure chip and contactless; it can hardly be copied for fraudulent means. It offers a practical and secure solution for online transactions
Any problem pertaining to the use of your card is immediately taken care of by our dedicated teams. You have direct access to these services through our emergency and assistance service numbers 24/7:
- Catastrophe Assistance Service: + 353 1264 2002
- Medical and Travel Assistance Service: + 44 208 762 8146 | + 2711 5411350
- VISA International Assistance when travelling overseas: + 1-303-967-1096
- In case of loss or theft of card, in Mauritius or overseas, BCP Bank (Mauritius) will replace it immediately, provided you contact our Loss or Theft Assistance Service at the soonest following the event via our hotline (+230) 212 1000
Our packages in Eur/USD, including those with the MUR option cover common day-to-day banking operations, a set of complementary as well as complimentary services.
- An all-inclusive package of essential products and services for everyday banking
- Exclusive billing benefits
- A “no-surprise” fixed monthly fee
1 year, with automatic renewal on a yearly basis
|Packages in foreign currencies||
|Packages in foreign currencies with MUR option||
Who can use a VISA Gold card?
Any adult over the age of 18, with a current account in EUR or USD and to subscribe to the option in MUR, the client must have a Current Account in MUR.
Insurance and Assistance services for you and your family
• Travel with peace of mind
By settling, in Mauritius or overseas, part or whole of your travel tickets with your BCP Bank (Mauritius) VISA Gold card, you have access to a range of inclusive travel insurances for yourself and your family.
These cover: travel accidents, plane or train delays, lost or damaged luggage, travel cancellation or interruption.
• Protect your family all over the world
BCP Bank (Mauritius) VISA Gold card offers the benefits of comprehensive assistance services in your country of residence and all over the world.
These assistance services apply to several distressing situations and emergencies to which an overseas traveler can be exposed to, for example: legal or medical problems.
For details regarding the assistance services and insurance covers that are currently available, please check the Related Insurances page.
Here you go!
• Application checklist*
o Valid identity documents (national identity card, passport, etc.) ;
o Proof of residential address showing name of bearer(s), dated less than 3 months prior;
o Proof of income (latest salary slip, employment certificate from current employer, latest income tax return).
*This list is not exhaustive.