Any disposable income that you can set aside? Entrust it to a Fixed Deposit to ensure a predetermined return.
A term deposit safeguards your savings capital, whether in Mauritian Rupees or foreign currencies, to which it is added with predetermined accruing interests. This is the ideal way to grow disposable income resulting from an inheritance, the sale of a real estate or the excess cash derived from an end of year bonus…
- No-risk investment: 100% initial capital is guaranteed and secured.
- Predefined interest rate and time deposit: you choose the Term period according to your plans and projects.
- Interest Payment: Interest Payment frequency is set as per your choice of term (monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, annual or at maturity. The choice is yours!
- A Fixed Deposit is the investment of a single amount of money at any one time.
- Any new deposit requires the opening of a new Fixed Deposit.
- Capital is refundable at the term date specified in the subscription contract.
- Interests accrue according to the conditions and frequency decided upon contracting subscription.
All physical persons of legal age
|One-time deposit at opening||
As from MUR 50,000 or foreign currency equivalent
As per client’s choice
As per contract terms set out upon subscription.
Any withdrawal automatically entails closing up of account
From 3 months up to 60 months
Here you go!
Ready to apply? Here’s what you need to get started:
- Valid identity document (national identity card, passport, etc.) ;
- Proof of residential address showing name of applicant(s), dated less than 3 months;
- Proof of income (latest salary slip, employment certificate from current employer, latest income tax return).
*This list is not exhaustive.