Assistant Relationship Manager – Trade Finance
Assist Relationship Managers in client servicing and portfolio management of Trade Finance customers with the aim to maximize profitability of overall portfolio by identifying and providing financial solutions.
- Understand the clients financials in detail and prepare quality appraisal note in collaboration with Relationship Managers.
- Completing post-disbursement documentation activities in coordination with internal control.
- Support the Relationship Manager in achieving business targets, acquiring and on boarding new clients.
- Client servicing such as attending to operational queries, day to day operations etc.
- Track and close approval conditions.
- Conduct KYC reviews, transaction monitoring etc.
- Execute end-to-end set processes such as financial analysis, note making, documentation etc. for the transactions under the guidance of the Relationship Manager.
- Act as backup for Relationship Managers during their absence.
Profile of candidate
- Degree in Banking/Finance or any relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in the banking sector in a similar position.
- Good written and spoken skills in English and French.
- Good credit analysis, documentation and relationship management skills.
- Possess an understanding and knowledge of Corporate Banking Products.
- Ability to work to deadlines with proven time management skills.